Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Document Version: 1.1.6
Last updated: 21/02/2017
By accessing and using this web site you agree to adhere to these terms and conditions. Please do not continue to use this site of you disagree with these terms.
- Strictly trade customers only. Trade customers wishing to place orders on the site must submit the 'Request an Account' form truthfully and in full. The details that you submit will be processed and verified and you will receive details of your account within 2 working days.
- We require that all new customers pay for their first order upfront before being able to purchase orders on account in accordance with the credit limit request on the account form (subject to approval).
- All prices are correct at the time of publication however Wholesale Stationers reserves the right to alter prices at any time without a notification period, even if a customer has already placed an order for the incorrectly priced goods. In the event that a price alteration needs to be made to an existing order we will endeavour to contact the customer immediately through their details on record to advise accordingly before invoicing and delivery.
- All S.R.Ps shown are a guideline given our trade price for that product. All SRPs shown include VAT charged at the current rate. SRPs from our manufacturers and other trade companies in our sector may differ and retail store owners may choose to price products however they please.
- All trade prices are shown excluding VAT. VAT will be added to your order total when billing/invoicing.
- At Wholesale Stationers we endeavour to keep all of our product information as up to date as possible. However all product images, sizes and descriptions used on this site are for reference only and actual items may differ slightly when sent. Product packaging is especially liable to change as manufacturers can make amendments without prior notification to us.
All orders placed with Wholesale Stationers (Devon) LTD are subject to these terms and conditions regardless of how the order was placed.
- We do not operate or allow ‘Sale or Return’ on any products bought through our web site.
- Wholesale Stationers reserves the right to reject or cancel any order placed with us without providing any reason. If this happens we will attempt to contact the buyer using the email address and telephone numbers we have on file.
- All products are subject to availability and actual stock figures may sometimes differ from those suggested on the web site which are intended as guide indications only.
Delivery, Returns and Refunds:
- It is very important that you contact us directly within 3 days of receiving your products if you wish to report damaged or faulty goods, picking mistakes and goods ordered by accident. You must contact us BEFORE returning any goods to us.
- Please be aware that it is the recipient’s responsibility to count the number of parcels received and check the boxes for immediate signs of damage BEFORE signing for the delivery. If the delivery has been signed for as being complete then we and the courier company cannot be held liable for any parcels that you later declare were not delivered.
If your delivery is incomplete it is very important that you contact us immediately and that you do not sign for the delivery as being complete. It should be clear on the delivery documentation and on the parcel labels how many parcels there are in total for your delivery, if you are at all unsure then ask the delivery driver before you sign.
In the event of an incomplete delivery we will contact our courier company and attempt to locate any missing parcels from your order. If any are identified still in their possession of the courier they will be delivered at the earliest opportunity and at no extra expense. If the courier is unable to locate any missing parcels then it will be at our discretion as to the next course of action and whether it involves replacement items or refunds for affected goods.
- In the event of goods being damaged, faulty or incorrect through a warehouse picking error we will advise you promptly on what action we will be taking and whether we would like the original goods returned to us. A full refund or replacement goods will be issued at the company’s discretion, for damaged, faulty or incorrect goods (including reimbursement for the return postage if we explicitly request the original items be returned to us). We are within our rights to request proof of postage costs before reimbursement.
- In the event of goods being ordered by you, the customer, by accident and through no fault of ourselves, then arrangements might be made for a refund once the goods have been returned to us. However any refunds given are at our complete discretion and a restocking fee may be subtracted from the refund amount if we deem necessary. Please note that if no error was made by us then we are under no obligation to accept returned goods for refund and any postage costs incurred in returning the goods to us will be the liability of the customer.
- We cannot accept responsibility for any orders that were shipped in good faith to an incorrect address due to wrong or mistaken delivery details having been entered on your registration form or otherwise altered through your online account. It is your responsibility to ensure billing and delivery details are correct to prevent errors in invoicing and delivery of goods.
Payment Security Policy:
Our Payment Service Provider is Sage Pay (formerly Protx) – the largest independent payment service provider (PSP) in the UK and Ireland. Sage Pay provides a secure payment gateway (Level 1 PCI DSS), processing payments for thousands of online businesses, including ours. It is Sage Pay’s utmost priority to ensure that transaction data is handled in a safe and secure way.
Sage Pay uses a range secure methods such as fraud screening, I.P address blocking and 3D secure. Once on the Sage Pay systems, all sensitive data is secured using the same internationally recognised 256-bit encryption standards.
Sage Pay is PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliant to the highest level and maintains regular security audits. They are also regularly audited by the banks and banking authorities to ensure that their systems are impenetrable.
Sage Pay is an active member of the PCI Security Standards Council (PCI SSC) that defines card industry global regulation.
In addition, you know that your session is in a secure encrypted environment when you see https:// in the web address, and/or when you see the locked padlock symbol alongside the URL.
So when buying through our site, you can be sure that you are completely protected.
More information about shopping securely with Sage Pay can be found at www.sagepay.com/shoppers