Wholesale Stationers (Devon) Ltd may disclose amassed statistics and analysis about our sales, our Web Site visitors and customers of our telephone services in order to describe our services to prospective partners, advertisers and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, however none of these statistics will include personally identifying information.
Wholesale Stationers (Devon) Ltd may choose to disclose personal information if required to do so by law or if it believes that such action is necessary to protect and defend the rig hts, property or personal safety of Wholesale Stationers (Devon) Ltd and its Web Sites, visitors to the Web Sites and customers of our Services as a whole.
Our products and services
It has always been very important to us that we provide you with the highest level of service in all aspects of your interaction with our company. In order to help us do this, from time to time Wholesale Stationers (Devon) Ltd may send you details of our products, services and important news which we think may be of interest to you. If, at any time, you do not wish to receive these details, please e-mail us at email@example.com.
Personal Data Security
Wholesale Stationers (Devon) Ltd places a great importance on the security of all information and data associated with our customers. We have security measures in place to attempt to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of customer data under our control. Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorised personnel within the company have access to user information.
While we cannot ensure or guarantee that loss, misuse, or alteration of data will not occur through the use of our services, we use our best efforts as detailed within this policy to minimise the risks of anything such as this occurring.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
Information collected from web site users:
• Technical information such as user’s IP address, rough geographical location, browser version, operating system
• Usage information such as referral web site, length of visit, page views and internal site navigation
Information collected from registered customers:
• Customer’s names and contact information including email address provided for the purposes of registering with our site
• Customer’s demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
• Customer’s purchases made through the site
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Web site administration.
• Improve your browsing experience.
• Internal record keeping.
• Send statements and invoices to you.
• Collect payments from you.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Wholesale Stationers does NOT have any partnerships with any third party companies that we would share customer data with for marketing or promotional uses.
Where your information is stored
Information which you submit via our Web Sites or our telephone services is stored on computers located in the European Economic Area. This is necessary in order to process the information and to send you any information you have requested. Any personal customer information on our computer systems is protected from access and modification by unauthorised personal.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
• If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. Wholesale Stationers does NOT have any partnerships with any third party companies that we would share customer data with for marketing or promotional uses.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Wholesale Stationers (Devon) Ltd, Brunel Road Industrial Estate, Newton Abbot, Devon, TQ12 4PB and provide us with appropriate, certified copies of documents to prove your identity.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect