All orders placed with us over £150 net Trade Value will usually benefit from FREE DELIVERY.
Orders under £150 that do not qualify for free delivery will usually be subject to a delivery charge. The standard delivery charge is £10 however we reserve the right to amend this, if necessary, before invoicing your order.
Some orders over £150 may still be subject to a delivery charge, however if this is the case then you will be notified.
Delivery Details and Exclusions
The standard delivery details and prices mentioned here are relevant for orders being delivered within the Mainland United Kingdom, defined as: England, Wales and the south of Scotland.
Extra charges are applicable to deliveries outside of the above areas; Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Channel Islands.
Deliveries to Southern Ireland will incur International Shipping Costs.
Should you wish to place an order for any of these areas outside of the Mainland United Kingdom area then please contact us before placing your order to discuss availability and charges of this service.
Next Day Delivery
We pride ourselves in getting your orders to you as soon as possible, and as such, endeavour to send most orders with our courier’s Next Day Delivery Service.
However, we reserve the right to send orders by means that may not guarantee next day delivery at our discretion and we will do our best to notify you if this is the case.
To qualify for same day dispatch and therefore next day delivery, orders must be received and acknowledged by us no later than 12pm Monday to Thursday and any orders placed on a Friday will not be delivered until the following week.
Other exclusions include UK public and bank holidays, during which, orders may take longer to be prepared and delivered.
Methods of Delivery
At Wholesale Stationers we use a variety of delivery methods depending on the size of the order and where we are delivering to.
For very small and light orders we might choose to send the items as a small package via Royal Mail, either as First or Second class at our discretion.
The majority of our deliveries are carried out by DPD who are one of Europe's leading parcels groups
Wholesale Stationers Delivery Vans
We offer a delivery service to our customers based in the South West using our own fleet of vans
Delivery, Returns and Refunds Terms
These can also be found along with our full set of Terms and Conditions by following the link at the bottom of the page.
• It is very important that you contact us directly within 3 days of receiving your products if you wish to report damaged or faulty goods, picking mistakes and goods ordered by accident. You must contact us BEFORE returning any goods to us.
• Please be aware that it is the recipient’s responsibility to count the number of parcels received and check the boxes for immediate signs of damage BEFORE signing for the delivery. If the delivery has been signed for as being complete, then we and the courier company cannot be held liable for any parcels that you later declare were not delivered.
If your delivery is incomplete, it is very important that you contact us immediately and that you do not sign for the delivery as being complete. It should be clear on the delivery documentation and on the parcel labels how many parcels there are in total for your delivery, if you are at all unsure then ask the delivery driver before you sign.
In the event of an incomplete delivery, we will contact our courier company and attempt to locate any missing parcels from your order. If any are identified still in their possession of the courier, they will be delivered at the earliest opportunity and at no extra expense. If the courier is unable to locate any missing parcels, then it will be at our discretion as to the next course of action and whether it involves replacement items or refunds for affected goods.
• In the event of goods being damaged, faulty or incorrect through a warehouse picking error we will advise you promptly on what action we will be taking and whether we would like the original goods returned to us. A full refund or replacement goods will be issued at the company’s discretion, for damaged, faulty or incorrect goods (including reimbursement for the return postage if we explicitly request the original items be returned to us). We are within our rights to request proof of postage costs before reimbursement.
• In the event of incorrect goods being ordered by you, the customer, by accident and through no fault of ourselves, then arrangements might be made for a refund once the goods have been returned to us. However, any refunds given are at our complete discretion and a restocking fee may be subtracted from the refund amount if we deem necessary. Please note that if no error was made by us then we are under no obligation to accept returned goods for refund and any postage costs incurred in returning the goods to us will be the liability of the customer.
• We cannot accept responsibility for any orders that were shipped in good faith to an incorrect address due to wrong or mistaken delivery details having been entered on your registration form or otherwise altered through your online account. It is your responsibility to ensure billing and delivery details are correct to prevent errors in invoicing and delivery of goods.